The game is bigger than the screen I see it in, be it Windowed or Fullscreen. Mac
How To Build A Planet
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Please rate us here on the Ludum Dare website!
Created in 2 days for Ludum Dare 38, based on the theme "Small World". You start off on an asteroid and you must place rockets at the edge to thrust it off into space and connecting to other asteroids to increase the size of your planet and gain more resources.
- WASD = Move
- I: Open your inventory, you can view how many rockets you have left
- C: Craft new rockets from harvested resources
- E: Place a rocket
- F: Show FPS
- Escape: Quit
- Control: Use rockets
Your asteroid group will automatically attach to asteroids it collides with it (like Katamari)
- Sometimes resources will be spawned slightly out-of-reach
- At the start of the game, asteroids will appear from nowhere (the random generation is using yield so it doesn't fully finish a number of seconds into the game)
- Two types of the resources are pointless
- There is no end goal
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
What resolution did you run it at (if you remember), I think we assumed that Unity handled all the resolution scaling unfortunately :/
Download links (Windows) fixed!
For the windows build you need to include the [buildname]_Data folder.
Put the folder and the exe in a zip file and share that
Oh rookie mistake, cheers for pointing that out! Been a while since I used Unity and I assumed it was packaged up in the exe like the Mac .app file
I cant open the game with the itch.io Launcher